How Control4 Smart Lighting is controlled—or how a mood is set in each room—is as unique and personal as the home itself and the people who live in it.
Plus, when smart lighting is tied to other systems in the home—such as the music, shades, temperature, security and more—the possibilities are virtually endless. Our installers will help determine the best way to tailor smart lighting to your life.
• A “Cooking” scene starts a playlist and brings the kitchen lights up while dinner is being prepared.
• A “Goodnight” button turns off all lights, locks the doors, arms the security system and turns the thermostat back to a desired setting.
• Lights in the house turn on automatically as the garage opens, offering a safe welcome home.
• Motion sensors provide hands-free illumination, marking a pathway to the bathroom or kitchen in the evening.
• A tap on a Control4 touch screen or smartphone turns off the lights in the theater and starts the movie.
• From under the roof to under the stars, smart lighting can light up the deck and emphasize water features in the back yard.
Peaceof Mindisa Bright Idea
Control4 Smart Lighting is sophisticated enough toenhance safety and security within the home.
• While away, lights and shades—and even televisions—can activate in a random fashion so it appears that someone is home.
• Motion sensors can be programmed to turn lightson—inside or outside of the home—if movement isdetected, and then send you an alert when the sensorin that area is triggered.
• Lights in the home can flash on and off repeatedlywhen the security alarm is triggered, drawing moreattention to a security breach.
You’llWantto PushTheseButtons Sure, a Control4 keypad can manage all of the lights in the house, but it also doesn’t have to be tied to a single light at all. Buttons can be programmed to handle virtually any non-lighting task, as well.
• Fire up a movie or your favorite Netflix®show.
• Lock and unlock the front door.
• Start or stop the sprinklers.
• Open and/or close the garage door.
• Arm or disarm the alarm.
• Start or stop your music and control the volume.
Never before have you had this type of convenience right from the “light switch” on your wall.