YOUR LIGHTING PERSONLIZED
Go Ahead—Make a “Scene”
How Control4 Smart Lighting is controlled—or how a
mood is set in each room—is as unique and personal as
the home itself and the people who live in it.
Plus, when smart lighting is tied to other systems in the
home—such as the music, shades, temperature, security
and more—the possibilities are virtually endless. Your
Control4 dealer will help determine the best way to tailor
smart lighting to your life.
•A “Cooking” scene starts a playlist and brings the
kitchen lights up while dinner is being prepared.
• A “Goodnight” button turns off all lights, locks
the doors, arms the security system and turns the
thermostat back to a desired setting.
• Lights in the house turn on automatically as the garage
opens, offering a safe welcome home.
• Motion sensors provide hands-free illumination, marking
a pathway to the bathroom or kitchen in the evening.
• A tap on a Control4 touch screen or smartphone turns
off the lights in the theater and starts the movie.
• From under the roof to under the stars, smart lighting
can light up the deck and emphasize water features in
the back yard.